We carry out project implementations the essence of this approach is that the implementation is carefully planned at three levels: "Technical, Technological, "Organizational", and then phased implementation is carried out.
- Technical. At this level the requirements for the server, security system, performance monitoring, fault tolerance, clustering, micro service approach, etc.) Level consists of preparing the server environment (assembly, installation and configuration of server software, virtualization systems, clustering, replication, deployment management) and system integration into the existing it infrastructure in the company. These works may require examination of the associated systems. There may be detected inconsistencies and incorrect settings of these systems, such as a violation of the data structure in AD. In order to perform correct integration, it is necessary to bring the paired systems into conformity with the requirements.
- Technological. At this level, all the necessary functionality for the development and implementation, including the admin part, is identified and described. The essence of this level is to solve the business tasks of the company. To formalize the tasks and requirements you may need to survey the main functional customers within the company. Based on these surveys, the list of functional requirements is formalized, which defines the basic requirements for the developed system. After that main processes simulation is performed, during which the scenarios of work with the information system are investigated and detailed requirements for adjustment and modification are formed
- Organizational. At this level, training activities are planned for employees (workshops, tests, seminars, etc.). Positive effect from the introduction of the information system is possible only if the employees will use it. To solve this problem there is a number of methods, including the writing of regulations for working with the system. In order to support the vertical implementation, company's top and middle managers are trained, and reports and QPIs for the system are planned. Separate training is arranged for the technical support and the Customer's project group.
Description of implementation levels:
The work planDevelopment of the implementation concept
An analyst from our side conducts a series of interviews with key experts from your company (top management, heads, heads of departments and divisions). At the same time, he identifies critical, in terms of overall result, business processes in the organization
- 80% of project success depends on these three key competencies of Business Analyst:
- IT business analyst - gathers customer requirements and drafts terms of reference for the development team, proposes a solution to the customer's problem
- Business process analyst - studies and improves business processes: recruiting, HR, teamwork, management. The position may be called operations manager or process analyst
- Systems Analyst - translates business requirements into technical language, designs IT systems and is well versed in systems architecture
- Forming a list of goals and criteria for their implementation:
- Basic - goals without the implementation of which the developed system can not be considered successful. That is, for the sake of which, in fact, the introduction was conceived. Otherwise it may be called "success threshold".
- Secondary - the goals, the achievement of which is a nice "bonus"
- Formation of priorities:
According to the Weighted Shortest Job First (WSJF) methodology - implementation goals are prioritized
- Modeling of business processes
Introduction of such a large-scale tool as information system into your company will change your current business processes. Our task is to make sure that new business processes maximally use the potential of automation of the developed system and save your resources.
- In order to perform the tasks set before the implementation you need to:
- Description of your current ("AS IS") business processes in BPMN 2.x notation. Having built a visual model of all actions to achieve a business task, you can almost immediately track weaknesses and opportunities for change. Deeper analysis of the obtained scheme allows to fully understand the entire mechanism of the company. Often even experienced managers do not notice the seemingly obvious aspects of the organization, until they see the qualitative "picture".
- Formation of new business processes ("TO BE"), taking into account the requirements for the implementation and the potential of the developed system The application of this methodology provides an opportunity to combine all the relevant processes into a single complex system, to trace existing relationships, and to establish contact where there was none before. You can rely on the scheme that works well during the management of the company, check it to avoid repeating mistakes. Standardization of operations reduces the role of the "human factor" and increases the effectiveness of work.
- Formation and approval of the document: "Implementation Concept". The document contains the description of your current business processes and new business processes, taking into account all capabilities of the implemented system, future system functionality, operation cases, decomposition into tasks and implementation plan. This document answers the basic questions: "What the system will be and how to implement it". The work is divided into stages. The first phase typically includes the development of the minimum functionality required for the operation ("MVP"). Each subsequent phase describes: "incremental" functionality in order of priority.
- Execution of work planned in the concept Setup and enhancement activities are performed according to the approved schedule and phasing
- Test operation As a rule, is performed by one: "guinea pig" in a limited mode. At this stage, the earlier missed cases of operation are identified and the problems are solved; the system is finalized in accordance with the real use cases
- Commercial operation The project is put into operation for all employees, according to the plan of organizational introduction, the whole project is launched, the debugging of implemented functionality is held, the necessary details are finalized, and the errors which were not detected during test operation are eliminated.
If you are interested in quality system approach to implementation - write us and we will help!
Cases of implementation of digital solutions