IT engineering is a field of engineering that deals with the design, planning of implementation development and technical oversight in the development and maintenance of systems and applications.
IT engineers work to create and implement specialized technology solutions that meet the needs of businesses, enterprises, and organizations. They use their technical and engineering expertise to design software that is secure, scalable and efficient.
Such work requires very strong analytical expertise and experience in developing and implementing high-load, fault-tolerant products. SKALAR has been creating customized solutions and systems that automate the Customer's business for over 11 years.
To define and describe project requirements. Engineers work with 3 documents: BRD, FRD and PRD:
BRD (Business Requirements Document). This is a document that describes the business requirements of a project, including the problem to be solved by the project, the project goals, and the constraints to be taken into account.
FRD (Functional Requirements Document). This is a document that describes the functional requirements of the project, including the features the software should have to meet the business requirements, how those features should work and how they should be tested.
PRD (stands for Product Requirements Document). This is a document that combines the business and functional requirements of a project into a single document describing the product to be developed. It usually includes product features, user interface, performance requirements, and other details relevant to product development.
- Works performed by Engineering:
- Identifying, properly setting and prioritizing business goals
- Identification and formalization of business processes
- Identification and description of functional requirements
- Writing project documentation
- Implementation planning on technical, technological, and organizational levels
- Calculation of time and budget
- Technical and expert supervision of each stage of the project, technical and test operation
The key feature of our company is a high level of analytical competence and experience in the development and implementation of complex systems (our portfolio includes systems with over 20 000 development hours).
- The staff includes specialists with over 18 years of experience in the fields:
- Business Analysis
- System analysis
- Architectural analysis
- And, Deliverability Management
You can be sure that your project is in good hands!
Cases that included IT engineering work
British auto club
British auto club